Ewangelizacja uliczna w Holandii

Dzielimy się dowodami Bożego działania w naszym życiu i życiu znanych osób, jak i naszych bliskich i innych ludzi; piszcie to, co zbuduje wszystkich w wierze w Boga.
Zablokowany
Uczeń

Ewangelizacja uliczna w Holandii

Post autor: Uczeń » 2020-10-27, 02:31

I AM A CHRISTIAN,
Jesus requires from us obedience which demonstrates our love to Him, on Saturday I went out into the streets to do what Jesus would do if He would be walking on Earth:

I can share what was good last Saturday: at one point I cried to God why it is so difficult, how can I show love to these people? And then I got idea to buy mandarins, I bought also bananas. I was just going to people and asking if then want one...
That brought me somewhere, I got like 400% increase in my sowing volume
On the way back I saw three polish men, one in front with a demon, one in the middle and the last one with a beer can
The last one seemed not to be 100% polish
But, the first one: wanted to talk, said something, criticized me for the idea of giving fruits away and basically was hurring up the rest
What he did was: he took mandarin but immediately gave it away to another colleague of mine
I went out with 2 deaf guys (one can hear little tiny bit with one ear)
The front guy sprinted a way ahead...
Deaf guys dealt I think with the guy holding beer but I don't know
My full focus went on the middle man
He wanted me, he was interested
I felt that he doesn't really belong to that group
I prayed for him in polish and in tongues. A bit of prophetic prayer but I didn't have much of revelation.. however he thanked me from his heart and somehow he saw Jesus in me. I felt he was ready to accept the full package...
The third one asked for banana and he got his banana. But the middle one did not want any fruit... I think he wanted God.
The one in front started calling other 2 guys, yeah and that was about time. I already gave up 2 TLR cards I had - and I had only 2, so I just told him: Check the last reformation
During the prayer I asked his name, but I don't remember anymore
In total I talked to about 10 people but somehow with this man there was some deeper connection

I hope this can encourage some of you to do work for the Lord (of the harvest)

Prophetic meaning:
1st one: took it but did not want it, so gave it away

2nd(person of peace): wanted what is not visible and what I truly wanted to give

3rd: was not interested in the things I was sharing but asked for something else I had ( 🍌)
He was the banana man :D
Ostatnio zmieniony 2020-10-27, 02:34 przez Uczeń, łącznie zmieniany 2 razy.

Dominik

Re: Ewangelizacja uliczna w Holandii

Post autor: Dominik » 2020-10-27, 08:34

Temat zamykam.
Jesteśmy forum polskojęzycznym, więc piszemy po polsku.

Zablokowany

Wróć do „Świadectwa działania Boga”